Wednesday, December 17, 2008

RESOLUTIONS FOR 2009

1) I will make $80,000 in 2009. I will have fun doing it.
2) I will find a great girlfriend, or many.
3) I will be ripped like Daniel Craig in Quantum of Solace. I will do it with a 99% vegetarian diet.
4) I will buy a sailboat to take my girlfriend(s) on.
5) I will not share a bedroom with my brother again. I will have as many rooms as girlfriends.
6) I will indulge in no less than trips to Brazil, Argentina, Greece and India. In case of civil wars, the country next to it will suffice.
7) I will take my One-A-Day vitamins, once a day.
8) I will score ten (10) “Tries” at rugby.
9) I will end the year being able to prove wrong the Obama nay-sayers.
10) I will enjoy this year in peace and happiness, whether or not these resolutions come true.

Byron Shirley on December 17th, 2008

1 comment:

  1. You already are ripped like D. Craig. Even better. Why so many girl friends? one is already a lot of work. Ask Perry. I wish all the bests and more than your resolutions for this new year. And sing time toghether.
    love,
    jm

    ReplyDelete